Medical Student Exam Season!

As you know, last week's post was a little different yet important so this post corresponds to the vlog from last week!

I've just got back from relaxing on a beach somewhere in Cape Verde but the previous few weeks have been torture. I've been hiding away in my bedroom surrounded by posters on posters, notes on notes and watching all sorts of videos to try to learn everything from the past year.

Life as a medical student defintely is so fun during exam season.

I decided to vlog a little bit of my feeling during exam week and how I felt before and after each exam. Click here to see the vlog or see below!

Here's what my room currently looks like:




 I also shared some of my study tips and favourite resources! Like this skull you may have seen on Instagram.
Good luck to everyone still taking exams! :)

Comments

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Write My Research Paper For Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing valuable study content. It's an enthralling journey with lots of stress but you enjoy every bit of the process because you know that it is eventually gonna transform you into a gem that you've always dreamt of becoming. MBBS is and can be very interesting if you select the best medical university for your studies. I am a student of Caribbean Medical School. Being there every day, reading every day is what will make it interesting. Understanding what you read will develop more interest but applying it clinically will make the relationship stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEET Online Coaching Centre for UG Courses preparation with online videos, test series, revision notes, study materials Join now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment