"It's All In The Details" May Birchbox: Unboxing and Review

I don't usually like the Birchbox drawer boxes but this month's design was too beautiful to refuse. The box was in a stunning white marble with rose gold details.

Plus the colour scheme went perfectly with my little #makeaflatahome feature in my bedroom!

Onto the products...

This month's selectable product was between two eyeshadows. Vanilla Frosting or Fifty Shades. Clearly inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey franchise.
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow - Vanilla Frosting - £14.49

 At first I used this as a full colour eye shadow but it's far too pigmented. However, this is gorgeous as a brow bone highlighter and inner corner. I will be using this all the time as I have almost finished my Naked Pallette one that I use all the time. This is so highly pigmented, I feel like it will last forever. It's shimmey, gorgeous and long lasting.
Spectrum Collections Marbleous Tulip Eye Contour Brush - £4.99

I've been a big fan of the Spectrum brushes since I was first introduced to them. They are now the only brushes I use on my eyes. They are so pretty, cheap and durable. Simply perfect!
Kueshi Shine & Volume Mask - £10.99

 I love hair masks as I've said before but this one just doesn't do anything for me. I felt no difference except it took a long time to wash out.
Dr. Brandt Pores No More® Cleanser - £30.00

I have terrible acne, especially at the moment while revising and stressing about exams so I was excited when I first saw this. Personally, I didn't see much difference but the product sample size was tiny and only last 3 days which was a big shame.
Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara - £18.00

I don't wear mascara and I have so many samples but I've never found the one. However, when I put this on, my flatmate noticed a massive difference and said it looked really pretty. So it's a thumbs up from me!

Overall, I loved this month's products! They were all selected really well for me. I am defintely going to use them all! Plus, the eyeshadow is so pretty and pigmented. LOVE!


Click to see the March and April reviews. If you would like to get your own Birchbox click here to be taken straight through to the discounted offer - 50% off. I'm sure you will love it as much as me!

I also did a unboxing on my YouTube channel so be sure to go check that out! :)

Comments