Mother's Day Surprise!

I decided to, last minute, head home and surprise my mum for Mother's Day!

Click here to watch the video or see below!

After having a bit of a rough week - a heck of a rough week in all honesty - I made last minute plans to head home for the weekend. Despite getting no work done during the week, and having so much to do, I bought my train tickets and after a hospital placement in the morning, I headed home. Boy was that hectic. The train was delayed, then diverted, then cancelled. The next train was overcrowded, as was the next. They the next train was cancelled so I ended up getting 4 trains, a bus and a taxi.

But finally I was home. First up I went to surprise my grandma. She's so funny and thought I was Jessica for a while. After watching the dogs eat, we headed inside and I convinced her to ring mum telling her it was an emergency. She was so straight faced! Meanwhile, in the background, I was laughing my head off. Mum raced over and out of breath, I jumped out of the corridor. It was the best!

Saturday was a day of relaxing, catching up on TV and pampering myself.

Mother's Day was quiet and we had the family over for Sunday lunch. I didn't record anything but I did take some cute pictures.




Despite, my best intentions of doing so much work and being productive, I did none but I loved it!

Comments