Finding Your Perfect Dog?!

Have you ever thought about getting a dog? Have you got a dog?

I was recently inspired by Puppy Spot to write a post for National Puppy Day and while that was last month, here in England, we don't celebrate it so I thought it would still be a perfect to write about, even later. 

Their opening statement is: 
"We are a community of dog lovers, committed to connecting the nation's top breeders to caring, responsible individuals and families. We hold ourselves and our clients to the highest standards and aim to improve the life of each puppy, breeder and owner who joins our family."

I think there are so many different types of dogs with different breed's which suit different families, owners and people's personalities. It's so important to pick the right dog for you so here is a little flowchart diagram. 

So if you're thinking about getting a dog, use the flowchart to see what suits you and your dog the most or even just for fun! This flowchart links different personality traits in people, to their most compatible breeds! Of course, all puppies are adorable, but it’s important to make sure your lifestyle fits your dog’s specific breed. 
I am a massive dog lover! I have 2 black labradors and I absolutely love them both. Holly and Tilly are the best dogs and I wouldn't feel like my life would be complete without a dog at home.
Which dog did you get?

I got 'The Easy Going Playmate'. Growing up with a Golden Retriever - Jim - was amazing, so I defintely will think about getting another when I have children of my own. He was such a perfect dog with a small and growing family.

Comments