Top 5 Easy Christmas Treats! + Bonus πŸŽ„

Like yesterdays craft, I also love baking but I want it to be quick and easy!

Last year I made some super cute Christmas Cinnamon Angels so this year I thought I would do something a little different this year and put together my top 5 favourite easy treats!

Everyone knows how to make cornflake buns so these are just a little more festive. Instead of using milk chocolate, use white chocolate and add green food colouring (gel works best) and then don't put them into the bun cases but instead mould them into doughnut shapes on a sheet of baking paper. Add some red sweets (m and m's work great!) and then leave to set.
 I love these peppermint lollipops which are a perfect cheap treat for kids. You don't even have to make them into lollipops, you can just have the shape. Get two mini candy canes or break the ends off of 2 big ones. Hold them together and then fill the shape in with melted chocolate. Add a little bit of peppermint flavouring to the melted chocolate first to add even more festive tastes. You can then leave them to set or add some festive sprinkles to decorate while still wet.
I love brownies and I've now made these twice for a Christmas charity bake sale. I use Betty Crocker's Brownie mix because it's so much easier and then bake them in a tray. Once cool, cut them into triangles and then decorate them. I actually put green frosting all over but you can also just do a tinsel-like decoration before adding baubles. I added a yellow star on top too. Finally, stick in a little candy cane stalk for the trunk.
If anyone likes oreos these are perfect. Stick the lollipop sticks into the oreos or just use these as biscuits. Dip the biscuits into the melted white chocolate and then let set. Add some eyes, a nose and mouth with icing pens for the detail and eat!
As a final treat, I thought I had to throw in something semi-healthy. I thought these santa's are so cute and perfect to kids to eat a little extra fruit. Use a cocktail stick and skewer a grape, a piece of banana, a strawberry and top it with a mini marshmallow. 
For an added bonus, how about this crazy cool Christmas pudding. This is the only one that I haven't made myself but I kind of want to! I think it's just a very cleverly stacked pack of maltesers and then pour over some melted white chocolate. I think I'd probably leave mine like that but you can also add some holly.

They're my favourite festive treats so let me know if you make any of them below! 

Comments