Christmas Uni Room Decorations πŸŽ…πŸΌ

So this year, the university term finishes really late so I don't get to decorate at home this year. Instead, I decided to go all out in my student room. Well relatively. My room is small-ish and I went a little excessive with pictures so I don't have all that much wall space.

I'm also collabing with another blogger. Meet Erica from Looking to the Star and go see her decorations post!

As you walk in, I have my advent calendar hooked up on an old nail, thanks to my mum and grandma's care package that they sent me in the post! I also got a little gift from the family I volunteer with that was so sweet and fit perfectly on the hook above :)
Underneath my whiteboard, I made a little DIY Christmas Tree banner which I actually love and was super easy. See how to make it and more DIYs in tomorrow's post!


Underneath my two frames I have this cute little plaque that reads "This Christmas bring joy to your heart" and then has 3 hearts hanging that read love, friends and home. I got this last year in a post-Christmas discount sale.

I've put the few Christmas cards I currently have just over my jewellery hooks to quickly display them. I don't expect any more so they'll fit perfectly there.

The big area is just on my printer. I have a mini Christmas tree from Amazon which I do not like but it works. I was expecting it to be much bigger and better quality for the price. I have a "Peace to all on Christmas" sign that I also got last year and then I'm going to do some reindeer crafts with the pom poms but in the meantime I've made a little snow globe and decorated with the red ones.

That's my simple Christmas decorations this year! What do yours look like?

Comments