Christmas TAG!

It's finally, finally Christmas Eve and tomorrow we will be celebrating Christmas. I thought I would answer the Christmas TAG this year after last year's Family Christmas TAG on

1. What is your favorite Christmas film? 
I actually did a top Christmas movie list but my all time favourite Christmas movie is Four Christmases!

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes! I remember growing up we use to have so many white Christmas' but recently we've had none. Since moving to London I haven't even see settled snow. It definitely feels more festive when there is snow.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend Christmas at home. We used to take it alternate years between our home and my aunt's but now we do it at ours every year and I love it.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
My favourite Christmas song is Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer. I love almost all Christmas songs but that one always makes me smile and I just love how happy it is!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No we don't and never have but for once my mum actually wants us to. We'll see if it happens. I think when I have kids, I will actually make it a tradition to do a Christmas Eve box with a pair of PJs, DVD and a treat!

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Of course... ;)

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I know Christmas is about giving and I love, love, love picking gifts out for each person but it's the day before Christmas and all I can think about are my presents! Yey!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Always always always REAL!

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Pigs in blankets are just amazing but I have actually noticed that they are starting to be available more of the year.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love getting people presents and seeing their reactions but if I'm not with them, defintely opening my own received presents.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Oh so many. I think my most used has been my UGG boots from my mum but I loved a heart rose gold necklace from my dad that I wore almost every day for 2 straight years. Oh but there's also Santa's trampoline! So many amazing gifts...I've been very spoilt and blessed.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Lapland of course. I've always wanted to go but we could never afford it.

13. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I like to think I'm pretty good. I tend to go for cheap so I don't bother with bows but I do really enjoy wrapping and taking my time.

14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Oh I don't know. There's nothing that stands out but all the little moments make it a wonderful experience.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I was so old but my cousin told me and my mum was furious!

16. What makes the holidays special for you?
Family. Without a doubt, my favourite part is family.

I love Christmas and I hope you have the absolute best day everyone! No matter how you celebrate, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Comments