Duke of Edinburgh: Diamond Challenge! 💎

In celebration of our Diamond Anniversary, the DofE asked me to take part in there once-in-a-lifetime DofE-inspired Diamond Challenge to raise funds to help transform young lives near me.

After doing my Bronze, Silver and Gold Duke of Edinburgh, I was so excited to join in and get my Diamond challenge too. To celebrate 60 years of the award, I was more than happy to join in.

Read more here. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, the Duke of Edinburgh is an exciting international youth development program. Anyone between the ages of 14 and 25 can take part and the best bit is you choose your own activities and set your own goals from 4 different sections including Physical, Volunteering, Skills and Expedition, with an additional Residential section for Gold. It was incredible to be apart of something for so long and I'm so proud of myself for completing all 3 awards. 

For the Diamond, I challenged myself to be more creative, explore new skills and gain confidence through uploading weekly YouTube video throughout summer. I'm pleased to say I achieved that and more! I loved it so much that I have to continued to upload and continued to get great joy from the process. 
Me in my Diamond D of E top!
Click here to donate now! I would love it if you could donate any spare change you have and with just £10 to go until I reach my goal, every little helps! Of course, I would love to raise more so give what you can :) Thank you.

If you want to get involved yourself, feel free to join in on the challenge too. There’s no limit to what you can do – big or small, if it’s a challenge for you it counts. If you do, be sure to let me know in the comments below. 

Comments