Life Update, Schedule and Summer Summary ☀️

My long summer has finally come to an end. I have moved into my new flat, started settling back into London life and with that I have now started university again. At UCL Year 2 for Medicine is the hardest so it is with a heavy heart I write that I am no longer committing myself to 4 posts a week. For the next few weeks I still have posts written and scheduled, ready to post as usual but after that it will depend on how hard I find the work and how much free time I have to myself.

I've always enjoyed blogging and find it very therapeutic to write about topics that I find interesting and love. Some of my favourite posts are those from my Thursday Thoughts series that was a new addition to the blog over the summer. With them they have brought me the opportunity to work with some other great bloggers in collaborations and have guest posters. Miah was lovely to work with and Paul was very dedicated and motivated; I learnt a lot from both of them and loved the experience. Of course, the application will remain open here.

Since June I have been posting four times a week, at 5pm GMT on Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's. Before the summer, I was posting 3 times a week and while I will still continue to blog, I will no longer be committing to a schedule. I hope I will get at least one blog post up a week but I am not going to force myself to write when I should be studying. But if you miss me, there are always almost 250 blog posts to read and over 100 videos to watch!

Also, my Flashback Friday series has now finished as I have officially got no more videos to post! I edited all these videos back in March and went through all my old files and memory sticks. What is now on YouTube is officially all the videos I have ever taken myself. I love having them all in one place and nicely edited together.

Speaking of which, I have uploaded at least 2 videos to YouTube each week with most weeks being more. If you've missed any be sure to check them out, especially the vlogs! I've worked really hard on them and love having this summer's memories to look back on!

In other words, this summer I have loved blogging and vlogging! I have loved the opportunity to be more actively engaging in these communities by also joining a lot of groups I have learnt so much more in these platforms. No only that but it's become even clearer that I love helping others and giving tips and advice to the best of my ability.

The past few months have all been about me time. Blogging has brought me so much peace and serenity by allowing me to get all my thoughts on paper (more like on screen!). It really helps me reflect my life and daily issues. Vlogging and YouTube has made me be more actively creative and try things that I never in a million years thought I would. Having time for books is my heaven. I love reading and I've spent a lot of time reviewing for many authors who have offered me advanced reader copies, bringing great satisfaction, and also finally reading all those books I've been storing in boxes under my bed!

If anyone questions whether to start something they are interested in, I say YES! Go for it. As Jared Mecham from Ellie and Jared always says: 'What would you do if you weren't afraid?'. I know what mine was and I have no regrets about jumping in head...and heart...first.

So what would you do if you weren't afraid? Leave it in the comments below and do it! Make sure, you subscribe and follow on my socials so you never miss a post :)

Until next time...happy reading! Always Hannah x

Comments