A New Puppy and a Double Birthday!

I had so much fun at my sister's house just over a week ago! I went to celebrate my niece's 4th and sister's 30th birthday, plus I was surprised with a new family addition of Tess the Goldendoodle!

On day one, we went swimming! I was so excited to record some fun water footage and take some pictures of Bop but there were signs up everywhere saying no photography. Honestly, I was a little annoyed about it but really I think it's just a really stupid policy.

Afterwards, we headed back to their house and Bop introduced me to Tess. She is seriously so sweet and sassy; she's so full of energy and just the perfect dog for Bop. I can't believe how well trained she is already: she sits, catches and is starting to lie on command!


At 6pm, Vicky, Jay and Catherine set off to a party while I babysat Bop and Tess. I love spending alone time with Bop. I just feel so much happier and at ease. I just love spending quality one-on-one time with anyone but, without a doubt, Bop is my favourite.

Way later, than expected, dad and Jess showed up. I introduced them to the new addition and then after quickly saying hi to Bop, I put both of them to bed, while we stayed up, had tea and then watched Casualty.

On the Sunday, dad went to help Catherine pack up the house. I'm still in shock that she has moved to Brighton. It's such a fun area of England that I've never been to before and I'm amazed she's made the move. I wish her all the happiness there, near the beach.

Of course, while they were out, and Vicky was getting ready. I let Jess get have some one-on-one time with Bop while I played outside with Tess. I just love little things!


When they'd almost finished, we went to the pub for lunch and I got my craving of fish and chips satisfied. On the way back, dad and I called at Catherine's to finish the last of the items and then headed back to chill for the rest of the afternoon. It's so fun seeing Bop play and become more boisterous.

Without a doubt, my favourite part was surprising Bop and Catherine(!) with birthday cake. Earlier, Vicky and I had nipped to the shops and picked up two cakes. I really wanted a chocolate cake but Vicky wanted a pretty cake for Bop and went with the minion. If you watched the video, you'll see Bop really loved it! I just love how surprised Catherine was for her because she wasn't expecting it at all.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the two vlogs on my YouTube channel. They are so much fun, with not only a new puppy but 2 birthday cakes too! :)


What a fun weekend!

Comments