Hilarious Ice Bucket Challenge! (Flashback Friday)

Back in 2014, the big challenge of the year was the Ice Bucket Challenge. At my sister's 30th birthday party, her partner and family did it and then I followed a week later. I remember being suddenly nervous just before pouring the bucket over my head. I didn't realise until afterwards, I looked to the skies like God would help me or something...haha! :')

Click here to watch the video.

Scroll through for pictures.










The most important thing to remember was that this challenge was there for a reason and that reason was to raise awareness for a major debilitating illness. 

Comments

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly
    enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and
    I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment