My Favourite Chips!

Since high school, I fell in love with this simple, easy and health-ier alternative to shop bought chips.


Ingredients:
- Potatoes
- Paprika
- Oil
- Salt and Pepper

Method:


  1. Cut up the potatoes. I like to live the peel/skin on but you can take that off; I just find it quite tedious and it's not needed. I cut mine in to small bite size and thin chunks. 
  2. In a bowl mix the oil (I prefer olive), a sprinkle of salt and pepper and (quite a bit!) of paprika. The actual amounts vary depending on your preference so trial and error. 
  3. The messy part: Coat the potato pieces in the mixture making sure to coat all sides. 
  4. Tap off excess and lay carefully on a baking tray.
  5. Place in the oven at around 180 degrees in a fan-oven for around 20 minutes - less if you like them al-dente. 
  6. Turn them over halfway through and I like to sprinkle on some more paprika!
  7. Eat and enjoy.
Simple and easy.

Comments