NutriBullet: Easy, Tasty, Healthy NutriBlasts

I don't know if anyone caught my last NutriBullet blog post but I have to say, although it was still edible, it wasn't enjoyable. I tried to fit everything into it possible to have lots of nutrients but this week I've learnt the simpler the better. It tastes so much better with just a few ingredients rather than anything and everything. They smell amazing and taste so much better. Of course, the fruit ones taste a little better but the vegetable ones are still nice.

I love a lot of fruit but I hate the taste of vegetables, which is the main reason I got the NutriBullet. I know I need to eat more to be healthier. Before, I only ate raw carrots and everything else was a no-go. Fruit, I tend to love: cucumber, apples, grapes, melon, bananas. Other fruit I like the smell and flavouring of but hate the texture, like mango, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. I think this is a great way to eat more of those types of food.

I think a lot of the recipes are trial and error. You have to learn what you like the taste of better and change and add to the recipe accordingly. Here are a few of my favourite recipes so far.

Ps. The blender does make the drink a little warm so I like to leave mine in the fridge for around 30 minutes before enjoying :)

The perfect dessert: banana x2, Strawberries x10 and a splash of milk.

A yummy breakfast: one banana and a mango, with a splash of milk.
I think this may be my all time favourite!
Green juice: 2 handfuls of spinach, 1/4 of cucumber, an apple and 1/2 an avocado, with water up to the maximum line.

I have made a few more but I haven't quite fallen in love with any of the other ones yet. I did a nice kiwi recipe because so far I haven't liked any I have made. Leave some recipes in the comments below if you have any tasty ones! :)

Comments