DVD Haul

Hi Everyone

I recently bought a load of DVDs from ASDA. I was getting rather bored of the same movies over and over again and nothing good being on TV. I haven't treated myself to new DVDs in a long time so I thought I would splash out! 

Divergent 

I love the book series, I went to see this at the cinema and I loved it! Can't wait to watch it again soon! 

Vampire Academy 

I loved the book series and I couldn't wait for the film when it was announced. The movie flunked at the box office in Anerica and when I watched the trailer I could see why. It doesn't look great but I thought I would give it a try because I still love the story line. 

Endless Love 

Oh my! My first ever crush was in Alex Pettyfer and so ever since Stormbreaker I have watched every single movie he is in...and know most of them off by heart. I am a romantic girl, always and forever, so this is my perfect movie! Swoon! 

So Undercover 
Cheap and cheerful. I have seen this movie before so I can't wait to watch it again. I know how controversial Miley Cyrus is at the moment, but I happen to love her. I think she is an incredible singer, amazing actress and fantastic performer! I love all the movies she is in, especially The Last Song and LOL. 

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunter 

It's a little childish but a fun and easy watching movie. 

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Again, another book trilogy I love! And the film series so far does not disappoint! I do hate how this movie ends though. Such a bad cliffhanger! 

I can't wait to watch these movies all over again and some for the first time! 

Stay tuned! Hannah xxx

Comments