Disneyland Paris Top Tips!

Last summer, I headed to Paris for a short holiday trip. I wrote a whole blog series and also vlogged each day so make sure to visit those of you haven't already. Click here to watch the Disneyland Paris vlog or see below.

On one of the days I headed to Disneyland Paris and I really can't commend the place enough. If you live in the UK, especially anywhere near London, you should definitely head on over, even for just a day. It's so simple to just hop on the Eurostar and it's such an incredible day out.

My sister recently went for her own holiday but she spent the whole 5 days at Disneyland - lucky! Anyway, she gave me the idea to share my top 5 tips for anyone going to Disneyland!

  1. Definitely stay for the light/firework show but only need to go one night as it's the same. If you are staying for multiple days, get a later start that day so the day isn't too long and tiring. From what I've heard, the timings vary depending on sunset so make sure to check beforehand. 
  2. Similarly, the parade is also the same each day so you only need to watch that one day. The others days make an excellent opportunity to go on the rides because they have much better availability and shorter queues. 
  3. The weekdays are usually quieter so perhaps Sunday do a relax day and see the parade and light show and then Monday/Tuesday do rides. 
  4. Get the Disneyland Paris app. It's really helpful at up to date information especially the wait times for each ride. It's also got an interactive map so super easy. 
  5. Take water bottles, there are drink refill points all over. It's really important o stay hydrated, especially when walking around lots. 
  6. Of course, you can take your own food and there are a number of nice areas to sit but I actually found the food is reasonably priced. In other words, you don't need food but perhaps snacks are useful. Actually, probably a necessity if you have small kids but (Steal something from breakfast if it's a free buffet style breakfast at the hotel you are staying at.) 
  7. If you haven't already, Amazon Prime a portable phone battery charger! I took so many pictures but definitely needed to recharge throughout the day. 

For anyone thinking about going, book now! I don't have a single bad thing to say about the day as a whole. For anyone going, I hope you have an amazing time! If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below and let me know if you need anything else.

Have fun!

Comments