Get To Know Me TAG! 💁

With so many more visits per day, now than when I first started, I thought it was about time I updated my Welcome! post and TMI Tag! Most of the things still stand true so be sure to go check out those two posts linked first, because this will now follow, especially the TMI Tag. I've also recently done a Pandora Charm Story which has a lot of big life moments for me.

To all new readers, hello! My name is Hannah and this is my blog. I have been writing on my blog since May 2014 and have loved every second of the past 2 years. I also have a private blog which I'm sure some of you used to read but I had to change the settings after it became much more associated with my personal life.

In terms of social media, they are always linked on the side of the blog homepage but I have Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Wishlistr, all of which are under the username hansla1000. My Snapchat is under hansla1, my Bloglovin' under the website and my Google+ and Facebook are under my full name, the later is a profile but feel free to follow as I often post public posts too, along with photos.

As mentioned earlier, I've already done the Welcome TAG and TMI TAG so this time, I'm going to do the Get To Know Me TAG using questions found online. Some of the questions do cross over a little but hopefully you'll learn at least something new.

1. Are you named after anyone?
My mum loved the name Charlotte but my cousin was already called that so she liked the name Hannah and so no. My middle name is after my great Aunt. My grandma's sister goes by Aunty Buffy because even though her name is Ruth Elizabeth, Elizabeth because Beth than Buff. My mum's middle name is also Elizabeth so I like that tradition.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I swear I'm like the most emotional person in the world. I cry at anything from movies to books to pain but probably the last time was Friday after physiotherapy for my foot because it ended up being really painful!
3. Do you have kids? Names?
Not yet but hopefully one day. I would love two, one of each, and I may be convinced to have one more but defintely not more. I've loved the names I have picked out for years and they have yet to change. Of course, they may do in the next ten years but at the moment it's pretty adamantly: Sophia Elizabeth and Lucas David. I love the first names, Elizabeth after the tradition and David after my grandfather (mum's side) and uncle (dad's side).
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I think I would be depending on who I became. I think I'm kind and caring but also brutally honest so as long as you don't mind me being your biggest critic respectfully, I'm happy with most people.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Until recently I would have said no but I guess I do. Although seemingly, people don't pick up on it when I do!
6. WIll you ever bungee-jump?
Oh gosh! What a question! I'm terrified of heights and get really lightheaded when I look down even high staircases but I would love to. Maybe one day if I have the right person to go with...
7. What is your favorite cereal?
Usually it's Coco Rocks but if I'm in a healthy mood which I can be sometimes (believe it or not!) I love Shredded Wheat too!
8. What is the first thing you notice about people?
The first thing I notice about people is honestly their smile. I smile or try to smile as everyone, so if they return it, that makes me really happy.
9. What is your eye colour?
My eye colour is hazel. It changes between more green or more brown depending on my mood but over the past year it's defintely gotten a lot more green! In toddler pictures though it's brown all the way.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings always! Why people watch horror movies I'll never know. I get so invested in characters and live vicariously though them, especially in books, that I end up thinking my life is so much happier because of it.
11. Favorite smell?
Mango! <3
12. Summer or winter?
Summer with the sun and my birthday. Plus it's the holidays and I go abroad. Oh and I get to read and... The list continues!
13. Computer or television?
Computer! You can watch most TV on the computer now anyway but I love writing on my laptop, pictures and YouTube!
14. What is the furthest you have ever been from home?
Mexico on a holiday was the furthest distance wise.
15. Do you have any special talents?
Nothing. Ziltch. Nada. I'm pretty boring...
16. Where were you born?
I was born in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England at the hospital.
17. What are your hobbies?
I love reading, YouTube, F1 horse riding and scuba diving. The latter being very rare.
18. Do you have any pets?
Growing up on a farm meant I've always had lots of animals around: horses, pigs, goats, chickens, fish, herons. But of course, the only proper pets I have are my puppies, Holly and Tilly, who are the two gorgeous black labrador dogs that I got for my 10th birthday from a friend.

19. Favourite movie?
Of all time: A Cinderella Story. With Hilary Duff and Chad Michael-Murray as the main actors I fell in love years ago and know the whole thing off by heart. Interestingly, it is also where my favourite quote came from: "Never let the fear of striking out, Keep you from playing the game."
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. Three sisters! Victoria is the oldest at 32, Catherine is almost 30 and Jessica Emily is 18.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hopefully a doctor. The dream is a Paediatrician but only time will tell...

Comments