Christmas Shopping Haul!

I have so many posts I want to get up so I decided I would just double up for the next few days :L

I bought 2 identical jumpers from Dorothy Perkins which have buttons on the shoulder, but in different colours: olive and black. I think they're super cute and long so they cover the tops of my thighs. They also have a slit at the bottom which just adds a little extra style. The comfy, lightweight material is the perfect jumper for me because I get hot so easily!



I also bought a dress from Dorothy Perkins. They call it the Voulez Vouz Pewter Mesh Swing Dress. I liked it when I saw it for a swinging 1920s party but I'm not sure I LOVE it. 

I've almost run out my toner so I left it at university and finally got a version to leave at home. If you read my night time routine it's the same stuff: Lush's Eau Roma Water.

Comments