Chicken Strips (Recipe)

Super easy and quick meal. I tend to have these with the potato wedges that I made here, store bought oven chips or rice. 

I haven't had the chance to take pictures yet but I'll update the next time I make.

Ingredients:
  • Chicken breast
  • Egg
  • Flour
  • Bread/Breadcrumbs
  • Salt and pepper


  1. The key is preperation so have 3 bowls/plates. 
  2. In a bowl whisk an egg, salt and pepper. 
  3. On a plate sprinkle a little flour (any).
  4. On a flat surface sprinkle breadcrumbs. Breadcumbs can be store bought or use 'stale' bread grated or from a food processor; the NutriBullet is great and does it in seconds!
  5. Cut the chicken breast into strips. 
  6. Cover each chicken strip in flour (seal), then egg (stick) and finally the breadcrumbs (coating).
  7. For extra crispiness you can repeat the egg and breadcrumbs but I don't think it's needed.
  8. Cook on 18 degrees for 30-40 minutes.




Comments