Clothing Haul: Trixin Clothing and Dorothy Perkins

From Trixin clothing: www.trxin.com

"Golden Spring"


I love that it can be worn as a dress or with leggings

"The Horizon" 

"Be Free"
Trixin Clothing is a start up clothing company by a bunch of famous YouTubers, mainly The Shaytards, from America. I think the clothes are mostly good quality. From the 3 items I have bought, the dress and the jumper are so incredibly comfortable, with good quality material and seem durable. I love the design on the feather top. I bought the little 'The Horizon' tank for the gym and it is very thin and for the material I think it is overpriced. I love the items but I think with delivery and customs costs, I will not be buying again any time soon. 


Anyone who knows me, knows that Dorothy Perkins is by far my favourite shop so when I went in after exams last Wednesday I as sure I would find a little something.


 This dress is beyond gorgeous. It is so comfy and easy fitting. It has a simple pattern and to me, is quite slimming. I love the black band down the side. It will be perfect for holidays.


I can't even remember how long I've been searching for a pretty sparkly top for. I wanted a nice top to wear on a night out when I either a) Can't be bothered to wear a dress b) It's cold or c) I haven't shaved my legs...my most tedious task. It's comfy and loose and the back has really pretty details. I love the strap near the top and the fish tail to hide my bum!

Without a doubt, my favourite purchase and I have been wearing them non-stop. I bought them for holidays, for an evening out when I can't be bothered with heels but they are so comfy and pretty, I love the gold strap and I may have to buy another pair. For only £6.50 with discount, why not?! I can't wait for a tan :)

Hope you enjoyed this haul. I seem to have bought a lot of stuff recently. Every time I got bored during revision, I went online shopping so oops. Speak soon x

Comments

  1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be renowned, due
    to its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment