Clothing Haul!

I bought a load of clothes last week and today was the first time I've had a chance to try them all on. I ended up only keeping 3 items and they are all very similar but so comfy. And of course, they are all from Dorothy Perkins.

Stripe Swing Tunic - Black

It's a loose tunic and very comfortable. It definitely needs a belt with it but it will be perfect to wear either around the house or over a bikini in the summer.


Stripe Hanky Hem Tee - Navy
Green Hanky Hem Tee - Blue

I got 2 of the same tops but in different colours. The first is a similar pattern to my first item but a more traditional top, and the second is a green. It is more green green in person but I think it's great so I can wear it for next year's St Patrick's Day. I love the longer sides to cover problem areas and the slightly higher neck line means I can wear it for work. I'm not used to sleeves but I wore the striped today, and I have gotten used to it. i can see myself becoming addicted to these two tops.

Comments