Holiday 2014: Day OOTD

Hello Everyone

Here are my outfits of the day from Portugal! 

1:
Purple floaty dress from Debenhams about 3 years ago. It's really comfy but it is very fiddly to put on and off.

2:
I got this from Debenhams this year, at £25, and I love it! It's surprisingly cool, super comfy and really easy to get on and off. Also, the colours look great with a tan!

3:
This is from ASDA this year. Cheap and cheerful. The prefect bikini and round the pool outfit.

4:
Probably 3 years old from Marks and Spencer's. Really easy to wear but I wouldn't recommend it to go out in because it is a little bit see-through...as you can see above!

5:
I wore this to Albufiera and Villa Moura on a day out. It was a little bit cold with lots of clouds blocking the sun. Crop white trousers, from who-knows-where (old!) and a new top from Next. It was really cheap because it was on sale as England had just left the world cup. Haha.

6:
Similarly to the maxi dress, both match the bikini. This sarong is the perfect length and wraps completely. From Debenhams this year costing £20.

7: 
Another sarong but this time in blue. I got this in Turkey about 6 years ago so it is a little small now; it opens up hence I experimented with a few styles. I love how diverse they are: skirts, tops, dresses,wrap arounds ect.

Stay tuned for evening wear. 

Hannah xxx

Comments